Thursday, May 24, 2012


Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” 
― Marilyn Monroe

I love all of Marilyn Monroe's quotes, this is one of my favorite. Many people think that once they fail, they'll fail at everything. I know I use to always feel like that until I realized that I could still achieve and many other things! Before I would never believe in myself and have no confidence! Now I keep nothing but positive thoughts in my mind because I don't let any negative things in my life. I always have a smile on my face and I definitely love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment