Monday, May 21, 2012

"Rose: [letting go of Jack's hand] I'll never let go, Jack. I promise.
[she kisses his hand and watches him sink, almost falling apart before she finally climbs back into the water to call the lifeboat back]" I picked this quote from the movie, because this is where she lets go of Jack because he froze to death. This is an emotional part of the movie because this is Roses' true love but she had to let go of him because he was dead and she wanted to survive. Also during this scene the song, "My Heart Will Go On," went perfect with it. I feel like the song shows how Rose felt about Jack. Titanic is my favorite movie because there was so much different stories going on but somehow they all related with eachother. The director turned a disaster into a love story.

No comments:

Post a Comment